“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” -Albert Einstein
Hi Melanie, I love your page! I wish I had a creative side. I also love your presentation topic. I watch shows like Haunted America all the time. What an awesome hobby. You seem to have a firm grasp on this technology stuff so if you have any pointers for us slow pokes, could you pass it on? I look forward to communicating with you throughout this course. Good luck with the teaching blocks...I hope to be there soon.
I love my family and friends. I believe in talking to children and not speaking at them. When I'm not doing schoolwork, I love to spend time with family and friends, paranormal investigating with my team Indiana SPI, and reading.
Hi Melanie,
ReplyDeleteI love your page! I wish I had a creative side. I also love your presentation topic. I watch shows like Haunted America all the time. What an awesome hobby. You seem to have a firm grasp on this technology stuff so if you have any pointers for us slow pokes, could you pass it on? I look forward to communicating with you throughout this course. Good luck with the teaching blocks...I hope to be there soon.