Powered By Blogger
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” -Albert Einstein


My husband and I on Crooked Lake last summer

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 7, 2010

my Vlog

Hi Everyone,
I'm not sure if this is the right way to do this but here's my Vlog. I decided to video a circle time with my 3 year olds. We spent the week talking about the color blue and everything Colts. i apologize for my "teacher voice." As I was watching this it got on my nerves a bit but it works and holds the kids' attention :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie,
    I love the way you have your favorite music playing upon entry,that is a very nice touch. I wasn't able to play your video, each time that I tried I got a message saying that I had to accept a friends request to watch,but the clips look very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammera,
    Thanks for letting me know about my vodcast! I had to change my settings. Just in time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your vodcast. I understand it can be difficult to keep some children entertained for long period of times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with this! You do have to use that voice when you're talking to little kids. But you can tell that you love working with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melanie,
    Great job on your vodcast! You are so good with the kids and I loved hearing there responses to your questions. You do an awesome job of interacting with the kids. I tried to use a video that I did for Music 241...you are probably familiar with that class, but I could never get it to upload, so I finally gave up and went with the podcast. I know you said you had a little difficulty with your account settings...did you have difficulty uploading your video? I kind of thought since my internet is terrible that it may have had something to do with it, but I am not sure. Do you have any ideas? Again, great job...I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a good job on your vodcast. I liked that you choose a video because we can actually see your interaction with the kids instead of just listening to a podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you did your vodcast in the classroom setting. Good for your figuring out how to post it to your blog. You had some great listeners in your class. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This video is too cute! I love how you recorded you in the classroom setting. We can see you interacting with the kids and how they react to you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete