Hi Everyone,
I think I've finally figured this whole RSS thing out (I hope). I used Google Reader since I already hd a google account with Blogger. That made it simple, only on email and password! The sites that I added to an RSS feed on google reader are sites that I do and will check often. Some of the sites that I wanted to add did not have a feed on their site. I love "Deadliest Catch" and love to read the news that comes out on this Discovery site about what's going on during King Crab and Opie season. Beyond Paranormal Investigations is my geek out site. I love ghost hunting and love to read about it. The CNN site is helpful to get the quick breaking news, such as the earthquake in Chile. The Eutopia site is useful as well. I love to look at what's new and useful, especially in public education. The Emergeing Tech site is one that I visited for the first time today while searching sites. Make sure to read the office paper into toilet paper article! :) All of the sites are exactly what I expected. They are pretty straight forward. I did have a little trouble posting the feed to my blog. I hope that it updates on it's own daily. We'll see! Hope everyone has a great week :)
My husband and I on Crooked Lake last summer
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can see that you like to be on the water and maybe fish?
ReplyDelete