Powered By Blogger
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” -Albert Einstein


My husband and I on Crooked Lake last summer

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 1, 2010

My 2nd Emergent Technology



I loved this emergent technology! I used Slide Show to create my slide show. I have used this before when I had a Myspace page. It's useful to gather many photos into one, basically. It's also nice that you can add captions with each layout you choose. This can also be posted in an email as well. It can be used to put together pictures for family members in a unique way. It's a great way to show your personality especially on your social networking page.
I found this to be EXTREMELY user friendly. All I had to do was browse my photos stored in my computer and add them to the slide show. There are many other backgrounds to choose from but I'm pretty simple and chose the one without all the glitter and stars :). Another great thing about Slide Show is that you do not need a user name or a password. It's hard to keep track of all of those! I would suggest this site to anyone who loves to display their photos.

9 comments:

  1. I really liked your slideshow!!! I liked how you chose to use black and white pictures. I also liked the SPI picture. It was something different. GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your show looks great! I love the black and white pictures. And I like how the pictures keep moving but not real fast or so slow. The pics fun and it looks like you're loving life! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love your blog itis alwaysso creative and fresh. Your slide show is quit impressive, I love looking at photographs and I especially like the way black and white photos look. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on your slideshow! It looks great. I'd have to agree with you; it's nice to have all of your pictures gathered in one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melanie,
    Great job on your slideshow...great photos, I loved the black and white. I really liked the way the slideshow was presented and I plan to try this site out. Thank you for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! very creative on the black and white photos. I like the idea that there is no username and password involved. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Job. I love slideshows. They are easy to look at and fun to do. Have a great Break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your slide show very much. I like the effect of the slide show route more than just eh typical photo album format. I think it makes it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed your powerpoint!! The black and white photos were a really good touch!!

    ReplyDelete